Your health and those around you are of the utmost importance to us. With that in mind, we have developed some new protocols in our office during this time of active Covid-19 pandemic. We are aware of the new CDC mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals. However, CDC still recommends masks for healthcare facilities.
- Please be considerate of others. Do not come in to our office if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, cough, tightness in chest, sore throat, and new loss of smell. We can reschedule without any penalties, even if you cancel the day of your appointment.
- We have reduced the frequency of appointments to minimize the number of people in our office and allow for physical distancing. This will also provide us time to disinfect the clinic between patients.
- All patients and employees must wear a mask into our clinic.(SURGICAL, CLOTHE, OR N95: NO VALVES) If you do not have one, one will be provided for your for the duration of the appointment. even if you are fully vaccinated.The CDC mask recommendation for fully vaccinated does not apply to healthcare facilities.For that reason, we are still requiring masks for everyone entering our office. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you for the duration of your appointment.
- Please keep your hands to yourselves as much as possible. We will do our best to disinfect all surfaces regularly such as door handles, counters, pens, doctor equipment, and eyeglass frames.
- Please keep 6-feet apart whenever possible. Only one person is allowed in the dispensary to pick out glasses at a time.
- Due to reduced schedules, we will be charging $40 no show fee if you do not show up to your appointment.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and trust during this challenging time as we all work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
THE TEAM AT BRIARWOOD VISION CENTER